Monday, June 4, 2012

In Which I Post, and Interrupt a Series

After the initial blag launch and rush to post things(nightly for 5 days?). Things have slowed down a bit. Work has been busy as usual.

But the biggest effect on my posting has been "Heroes". I just finished watching the entire 77 episode series in about 1 week.

I missed the phenomenon when it was originally released but I am thrilled that I got to enjoy the story. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Drama and Sci-Fi. It was a fun journey with an anti-climactic "resolution". I used quotes because there was a finality about the shows end, and yet there was not.

Endings do not normally sit well with me. Few in fact actually do. "Heroes" is on the list of "I can't believe its over like that. Just another good show that the general public couldn't understand."

Mentioning the general public's ability to live with a show, we will at some point discuss "FlashForward". I need to re-watch it, and I want to vent about it. But that's for another day.

To tie it all together, I was buried in the wonderful story of "Heroes". Expect more of our literary walk through soon. As some form of teaser(and for points)"Good cannot be accomplished by evil means". Good luck. You will need it to earn those points.

No comments:

Post a Comment